Living in the Philippines with its beautiful beaches we understand what a good family beach bag needs:
• Water repellent inside with special waterproof pockets so wet items and valuables don’t mix
• Zip so nothing will drop out
• Gorgeous: Inabel is a handwoven textile created by artisans of Ilocos, a northern province in the Philippines, using centuries-old traditional patterns.
• Sturdy: Inabel textiles were originally even used as sails by the Spanish galleons in the 16th century. In combination with canvas and a water repellent inside, these bags are designed for intense use.
• Social: Our bags are handmade by mothers participating in a social enterprise in Tondo, one of Manila’s largest slums. By creating our products, these ladies generate an income for their families which they would not have had otherwise. You also support to preserve Filipiniana craftsmanship